Cable connector carrier consists of a nickel shell, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non pre-assembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- Allows assembly of non pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
||Cable connectors do not include RJ45 plug. RJ45 cable assembly must be provided by end user!
||3.5 - 8 mm
||≤ 20 N
||≤ 20 N
||> 1000 mating cycles
||Polyamide (PA 6)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||-30 °C to +80 °C